Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Welcome

Welcome, weary traveler, to my humble project blog. You, dear reader, are an important, if as yet unaware, part of my creative projects. You see, my problem is that I get some really interesting artsy/craftsy ideas, but unless I have someone who realy wants to see them done, I very rarely finish them. And, that's where you come in. I'm keeping this blog in the hope that those who follow it will nag, push, prod, and poke me to get things done. I'm really rather good with due dates as long as someone is there to enforce them. Plus, you get to comment on the stuff I make. I would ask, however, that criticism be constructive and written plain English. I'm not sure I'm going to improve much if I can't understand what you think I ought to do differently.

And so... onto the projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment